It’s time to do a little roundup of what’s going on in the Arts & Entertainment world:
- NY Times sits down with Alexander Skarsgard and lets fans ask him some questions. LINK
- i-Mockery has kicked off it’s 2 Month celebration of all things Halloween. FANTASTIC! LINK
- Christopher Guest (“Spinal Tap”, “Princess Bride”) and Chris O’Dowd (UK’s “IT Crowd”, “Bridesmaids”) are heading to HBO. “HBO said that it had picked up a new series, “Family Tree,” created by Mr. Guest and Mr. Jim Piddock. The series will be presented in a documentary-style format (à la “Spinal Tap”) and star Chris O’Dowd as Tom Chadwick, a 30-year-old man on a journey of personal discovery (NY Times). “
- Anna Pacquin and Stephen Moyer are now the parents of twins. “The married ‘True Blood’ stars aren’t saying when the double bundles arrived, though reps for both said the kids were premature but doing fine (LA Times).” While I am happy for them, I am sad that we will only be getting 10 episodes of True Blood next year.
- South Korean hitmaker Psy and his awesome satire “Gangnam Style” continues to viral trailblaze with Psy’s latest PR stop being on Ellen. When Ellen worried about Britney Spears’s safety doing the dance in platform heels, Psy said it wouldn’t be a problem and that, “Mindset of this dance is dress classy and dance cheesy.” Psy won me over more with how down-to-earth he seems to be (LA Times).
- Not entirely out of the blue but Ryan Reynolds is not officially off the market ladies. Ryan and Blake Lively got hitched in a chic Southern Wedding over the weekend. Nothing but best wishes to the happy couple (CNN).
- Bradley Cooper opened up to the Hollywood Reporter recently regarding his sobriety. I had no idea he had a drink and drugs problem. Bradley blames the addiction on his insecurity. “I was so concerned what you thought of me, how I was coming across, how I would survive the day. I always felt like an outsider,” he said. “I realized I wasn’t going to live up to my potential, and that scared the hell out of me.” I am really happy that he has gotten past this difficult spot. He seems like such a lovely person. LINK
- Ann and Nancy Wilson are publishing memoir (Rolling Stone).
- The first episode of the totally unapproved, Community-inspired Inspector Spacetime web series — titled “Untitled Web Series About a Space Traveler Who Can Also Travel Through Time.” I have opinion that I will share later. In the meantime, check it out and perhaps let me know what you think.